Family Policy Institute (FPI) received an urgent request from Sharon Slater, the President of Family Watch International (FWI) and the UN Family Rights Caucus to counteract a forthcoming report from the “UN Independent Expert on Protection against Violence and Discrimination based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity” (SOGI), that is intended to:
- Mainstream “queer theory” into the UN system and UN Member State policies
- Advance harmful comprehensive sexuality education
- Name and shame those who oppose radical gender ideology
- Redefine gender and gender equality in the UN Sustainable Development Goals to advance the transgender agenda.
Sharon Slater provides the following instructions to counteract this harmful report.
There are Two Things You Can Do to Counteract the UN SOGI Report!
1. Please sign (as an organization or individual) the International Petition to all UN Member States: “A Call to Protect Women and Girls From Gender Ideology” and encourage others to sign online too! This will only take a minute! See at familywatch.org/sogipetition.
2. Consider making a submission to the “UN Independent Expert” in response to his call for input. Our goal is to generate many submissions from organizations and medical and mental health experts across the world challenging the UN SOGI “Expert’s” radical gender agenda.
Please note: You do NOT have to be accredited with the United Nations (UN) to make a submission, and you can submit individually or as an organization.
Family Policy Institute was granted “Special Consultative Status” at the UN. I will send my submission to counteract this report by Friday 12 March. FPI will also participate in the UN “Commission on the Status of Women” virtual Conference 15–26 March to counteract the radical abortion and sexual rights agenda and promote faith, family and religious freedoms.
We must let the UN “Expert” know he has overstepped his mandate in ways that will harm especially women and girls as he seeks to erase all differences between men and women.
You can submit a few paragraphs. Just one page will suffice, although you can make it much longer too. The point is to have many submissions opposing the report that will also educate readers on the medical and psychological harms of the gender ideology agenda.
You are NOT compelled to answer all his leading questions – there are 12 in total. You can address just one or more of the topics his report will cover.
The time is short. The deadline for submissions is 14 March 2021.
Instructions for submissions and the questions he is inviting responses to is found Here.
Please act as soon as possible. We are grateful for anything you can do to help!
It is vitally important South African citizens make submissions to counteract this report because the Western Cape Education Department is currently pushing the SOGI agenda in Western Cape schools. They intend making students with a particular sexual orientation or gender identity a special protected class forcing others to comply with the SOGI agenda.